Trio of Wiltshire Liqueur Preserves
Add a liqueur twist to mealtimes with this fruity trio of jelly, marmalade and chutney. All containing a welcome splash of Wiltshire Liqueur. Decidedly delicious, these Wiltshire Liqueur favourites will set your taste buds tingling.
- These superbly fruity jars of delight are also available as part of our pick and mix gift box
- As with all our products, this fruity trio comes with a free gift card to add your own personal message.
Full of Flavour with Zero Additives
- This tasty trio of Wiltshire Liqueur preserves will bring a distinctive zing to your cheese and crackers and an orange explosion to your morning toast.
- To top it off, all three jars provide their fruity tang without an additive in sight.
- Damson Liqueur Chutney (220g)
- Blood Orange Marmalade (220g)
- Sloe Gin Apple Jelly (200g)
Learn More About The Preserves
- Made in the UK through a collaboration with a small local producer of handmade chutneys and marmalades
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Marmalade and jelly shelf life of 9 months
- Chutney shelf life of 12 months
- Comes with free UK delivery.
- Bulk discount available.
- Damson Liqueur Chutney: Damson (32%), Sugar (21%), Balsamic vinegar (21%), apples (10%), Cranberries (10%), Damson Liqueur (2.5%), Spices (0.03%)
- Blood Orange Marmalade: Water, sugar, sweet oranges, Seville oranges, lemons, blood orange liqueur (2.5%). Total sugar content 64% per 100g. Total fruit content 50g per 100g
- Apple Jelly with a touch of Sloe Gin: Water, sugar, apples, white wine vinegar, sloe gin (0.075%), lemon juice. Total sugar content approx 60% per 100g. Total fruit content 40% per 100g.
- Allergens: See Bold
- Produced in a facility where nuts may be present.
- Question: Are they Gluten-free
- Answer: All of these preserves are gluten-free. They are also suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Try mixing the Apple Jelly into homemade coleslaw, Waldorf salad and many other side dish favourites.
- The Blood Orange Marmalade is delicious in a breakfast martini.
- To enjoy your preserves at their best, we recommend storing them in a cool, dry place. Once opened, they are best kept in the fridge and enjoyed within 3 months.