Sloe Gin. Deliciously warming and distinctively dry.
Are you searching for the best sloe gin? Indulge yourself with this delectably dry, wonderfully warming treat. Our Sloe Gin is carefully blended to produce a drier and more sophisticated taste than some more traditional recipes.
This handcrafted spirit is a bold twist on tradition, proving to be the perfect companion for any occasion, whether it’s an intimate dinner party, a grand soiree or simply an evening sat beside the fire.
Surprisingly versatile, quintessentially British. An established winter warmer. Buy your sloe gin today.
Ways To Enjoy Your Sloe Gin
- Add to gently simmered fruit for a perfect cheesecake topping
- Combine with fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, and soda water. Shake with ice and strain into a tall glass for a refreshing and bubbly cocktail.
- Add a twist to the traditional gin and tonic, use sloe gin instead of regular gin. Mix with tonic water and garnish with a slice of lemon or lime for a simple and tasty drink.
- For a fruity martini, mix with dry vermouth and shake with ice until chilled. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a twist of lemon or a few fresh berries.
- Create a delightful punch by mixing with orange juice, cranberry juice, and a splash of ginger ale. Add slices of oranges and berries for extra colour and flavour.
- Put a twist on the classic Old Fashioned. Muddle a sugar cube with bitters, add sloe gin and ice, stir well, and garnish with an orange peel and a cherry.
- Combine with chilled prosecco or champagne for a delightful sparkling cocktail. Add a raspberry or blackberry for an elegant touch.
- Sometimes, the best way to enjoy sloe gin is to savour its flavours on its own. Serve it neat in a small glass, or on the rocks if you prefer a slightly diluted version.
For more inspiration, visit our Moonraker Cocktail Collection
Learn more about Wiltshire Liqueur Sloe Gin
- ABV 25%
- Contains sulphites
- Choose as part of your large pick-and-mix gift box
- You can add a personalised message (up to 30 characters) on your 50cl bottle label
- Comes with a gift card to add a personal message.
- There is 5% off if you order over £150. Perfect for bulk orders.
- See our full delivery information for everything you need to know including delivery times
Buying as a gift?
The label on your 50cl bottle can be personalised with your text of choice. See you Soon? Merry Christmas? As long as it’s 30 characters or less we can add it.
Sadly, we cannot offer our personalised labelling service on our 20cl bottles.
What do our customers say?
“This was given as a ‘Get Well’ gift. Friend was very pleased with it, loved the personal touch on the label”
“Personalised label was excellent as is the gin!!”
“Wanted something different for a friends special birthday and this really hit the mark. My friend really loved it especially the personalised label!”
“Fun and different gift idea, also tasted amazing!”
Question: What is a sloe?
Answer: Sloe berries are the ripe fruit of the blackthorn tree, which are most commonly found blossoming in British woodlands.
Fancy trying something a little different? Blend your sloe gin with ice, fresh berries, and a splash of lime juice to create a refreshing sloe gin slushie. Perfect for hot summer days.
From: £15.00 - price including delivery