Containing our very own Wiltshire Liqueurs, these fun and fruity liqueur humbugs make wonderful and unique gifts. Buy as a quirky stocking filler, an original hostess gift or a surprising birthday present.
£8.50 including delivery
Liqueur Humbugs in Four Delicious Flavours
Available in our four signature liqueur flavours, these gorgeously fruity humbugs will excite your taste buds and titillate your tongue.
- Blood Orange Liqueur
- Damson Liqueur
- Sloe Gin
Pick your favourite flavour and set your taste buds tingling.
These superbly fruity humbugs are also available in a selection of our gift boxes.
As with all our products, our humbugs come with a free gift card to add your own personal message.
Learn More About Our Humbugs
- Made in the UK through a collaboration with a cutting-edge British sweet company.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Available in 160g jars.
Blood Orange Liqueur Humbugs
- Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Water, Malic Acid, Orange Flavouring and Blood Orange Liqueur, Colours E102,E129 & E171
- Nutrition: Typical values per 100g: Energy 1629Kj/383Kcal. Fat 0g of which saturates 0g, Carbohydrates 96g of which sugars 81g Fibre 0g, Protein 0g, Salt 0g.
Damson Liqueur Liqueur Humbugs
- Ingredients:Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Malic Acid, Damson Liqueur Flavouring, Damson Liqueur, Colours E122,E133 & E171
- Nutrition Typical values per 100g: Energy 1656Kj/390Kcal, Carbohydrates 97.2g of which sugars 77.4g Protein <0.1, Fat 0.1 of which saturates <0.1, Sodium <0.05, Dietary Fibre <0.1
Sloe Gin Humbugs
- Ingredients:Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Malic Acid, Sloe Gin Flavouring, Sloe Gin, Colours E129,E153 & E171
- Nutrition: Typical values per 100g: Energy 1656Kj/390Kcal. Fat 0g of which saturates 0g, Carbohydrates 97.2g of which sugars 77.4g Protein <0.1, Fat 0.1 of which saturates <0.1, Sodium <0.05, Dietary Fibre <0.1
Question: Are they Gluten-free?
Answer: All of our humbugs are gluten-free. They are also suitable for vegans and vegetarians
To enjoy your humbugs at their best, we recommend storing them in a cool dry place.